*Hi All*
**
*Please let me know do you have any consultants for the below position
please send me the resumes to s...@ioiosinc.com along the contact details and
billing rates ASAP.*
**
*Job: *Front Office Developer
*
Location:* New York City
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration:* 1 Year
*Rate:* Your Best ­ Resumes without rate confirmation will not be considered

Must Include Matching Resume, Rate Confirmation, & Contact  Number
*If I need more information I will contact you.

In replying do not change the subject line.
*
*Front Office Developer
*

   - Extensive knowledge of C++ experience in large scale systems.
   - 7-10 years working for Financial institutions.
   - Supporting front office/trading functions a plus.
   - Distributed computing.
   - Basic knowledge of financial products: Interest Rate Swaps, Options, FX
   products.
   - Correlation business knowledge a plus.(CDOs, CDS, Tranched Products)

*Please ensure that candidates have financial products knowledge.*
**
Degree Required ­ Computer Science / IT

*Thanks*
*SAM*