Hello Med,
    I have a question about the deployment scenario you have in mind for this
draft.
In the document you say: "A service provider may want to deploy DS-lite without
using DHCP.", but it is not completely clear to me what is the SLAAC only
scenario you are referring to.

I'm thinking about a DSL/Broadband access scenario where I have a residential
gateway (RG) acting as B4 element, a BNAS terminating the IPv6 session and an
additional device acting as AFTR element terminating the tunnel.
In this case the RG can potentially get 2 IPv6 prefixes:
- one to number to p2p WAN link, if the so-called, numbered model for the WAN
link is used. This can be achieved either by using DHCPv6 or by using SLAAC;
(if the unnumbered model is used this prefix is not present)
- a second IPv6 prefix to number the devices in the home-network, behind the
RG. This prefix is obtained by the RG via DHCPv6-PD and this is always required.

My point is: if the RG is already running DHCPv6-PD in order to get a prefix
for the home network, why cannot be enough to have ATFR tunnel name and address
carried into DHCPv6 options?

Thanks and best regards,
Roberta