Hi Alain, Hi David,

Brian Carpenter, Sheng Jiang, and myself, request an agenda item on 6a44.

Document: "Native IPv6 Across NAT44 CPEs (6a44)"
     tools.ietf.org/id/draft-despres-softwire-6a44-01

The plan is that I will be the presenter.

Time requested: 30 minutes
- The draft is the result of a convergence and improvement work of two
independent previous drafts submitted to Softwire, and is related to a third
one.
- It contains substantial technical material.
- Discussions on the list and off list show that it raises interests, and also
substantial technical questions.

Regards,
RD