On 2010-10-16 15:15, Dong Zhang wrote:
> Hi Remi,
> Please see inline.

>>> Is the A:W<->N:Z mapping created staticly? Or dynimicly?
>> Dynamically when the 6a44-C starts operation.
>> It then remains static until the 6a44 client or the NAT is reset.
> That is say it is similar to a kind of permanent state once the mapping is
> created, supposing that there no NAT reboot and power off. Right? If so, the
> interruption issue of CPE should be considered. 6a44 still needs to guarantee
> the state recovery, right?

Why? When I have to restart my IPv4-only ADSL box, I lose all
sessions, and for all I know I get a different IPv4 address.
So why do I care if 6a44 loses state too?

Certainly the IPv6 client host must be forced to restart
the 6a44 process when this happens. We do need a method of
forcing that.

   Brian