Le 17 août 2011 à 10:08, Ole Troan a écrit :
>> Yong and I would like to make a decision soon, please send us email directly
>> if you intend to come and tell us which set of dates is more convenient.
>> Please respond by August 11th, we will formally announce the meeting with
>> the logistic information end of next week.
>
> a real life meeting to hash out the stateless solutions is a splendid idea.

But an expensive one too!

Since the announced deadline for practical organization has already been
passed, I personally believe that a better approach is to get enough Softwire
time in Taipei for enough WG work.

In the mean time, it looks like the mailing-list is working well.

Last point, hashing out solutions will be more efficient in Taipei if based on
available drafts at that time.

Regards,
RD