hi,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Tina TSOU <tina.tsou.zout...@huawei.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> Some more comments on draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-04.
> General comment: is there any consideration of interaction with unicast
> solutions, e.g., potential collocation or reuse of functions? Do we need
> some mapping or interaction table of the function elements or tunnels
> (IP-in-IP or IP-in-non-IP) to show the relationship with DS-Lite unicast
> solution?

Jacni>: As Yiu mentioned in another email, the co-location with unicast
DS-Lite elements is more deployment specific, and I'm ok to remove the
section 4.5. From the protocol perspective, I don't see there is necessary
interaction with the unicast solution.

> Section 6.2
> Translation and encapsulation both uses the same mPrefix64 and uPrefix64,
> so mB4 could not determine whether to de-capsulate the packets only based on
> mPrefix64 and uPrefix64. Propose to change as "it checks whether the group
> address is in the range of mPrefix64, the source address is in the range of
> uPrefix64 and whether the next header of IPv6 header is 4."

Jacni>:Currently, we only employ the encapsulation for date forwarding in
the main text.

Cheers,
Jacni