Hi, Alain and Yong,

We would like to have a 10 mins slot for presenting draft-xli-softwire-divi-pd
Thank you very much!

Regards,

xing

于 2011/10/26 17:58, Ole Troan 写道:
Alain, Yong,

could we ask for a presentation slot for the softwires slot for the upcoming IETF meeting?
this would be to present the results from the design team so far.

20 minutes?

cheers,
Ole

于 2011/11/4 20:26, Alain Durand 写道:
If you want to present during the Softwire meetings in Taipei and you have not
yet sent me or Yong a request for a time slot, please do it now.
The 2 key topics this time will be Multicast and Stateless. Note that we have 2
slots, so there should be ample time for discussions.

Alain&  Yong.