And much as was also said before, this categorization is bogus as all
solutions need configuration state, ie categorizing solutions based on
"amount of configuration" or some fluffy term like "binding approach" is
equivalent to categorizing them based on "how long is a piece of string"
and ultimately useless. What we do know is one-size of string does not work
for all, and the implementers need to scale their configuration state as
per their best judgement/capabilities.

Cheers,
Woj.