Hi Yong,

Further to my previous email.

During the review of draft-ietf-softwire-yang, there is a comment about
following the published format for the Security Considerations section of a
document containing a YANG module. I wasn’t previously aware of this:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines>

As this comment will also be applicable to draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel, I
think we need to rewrite the Security Considerations section accordingly.

Thanks,
Ian