De : Int-area [mailto:int-area-boun...@ietf.org] De la part de Suresh Krishnan
Envoyé : mercredi 12 juin 2019 20:23
À : int-area; 6man; dhcwg; V6 Ops List; ops...@ietf.org; softwires@ietf.org
Objet : [Int-area] AD sponsoring draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02

Hi all,
  I would like to AD sponsor the following draft that provides guidelines for
definition of new interface types in the IANA IfType registries

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-iftype-reg-02

If you have any concerns either with the contents of the draft, or about me AD
sponsoring it please let me know before 2019/06/26.

Thanks
Suresh

NOTE: I have CCed: all the working groups that I thought could be potentially
interested in this work. If you think I have missed out some WG(s) please let
me know.