Hi All

After a quick discussion with Hannes and attempting to implement coredump on
OpenBSD[1], i found there was no easy way to determine if use_coredump was
true. ie coredump was enabled.,

I had to remove a tight pledge, privilege drop and chroot just to enable
coredump, i wasn't sure it was worth it. Hannes suggested turning the security
changes on or off if coredump was enabled, but we both couldn't find a easy way
to do this.

So i am posting here to get the discussion started about, what we can do to
make this easier.

The only things i could come up with, with the current code, was to disable the
security if the dumpcore module was compile in (available). see [2] and [3].

I wanted to raise this discussion not around my coredump code but about
determining which module(s) are enabled in the ukvm main/system code

​Cheers
Adam​

[1] https://github.com/adamsteen/solo5/tree/dumpcore (currently not working
correctly.)