Hello! I'm a novice in Lucene technologies, and now only trying to install Solr. The main problem is appeared because I have to use Sun Java(bla-bla) web server as
servlet contaner. So: Who can explain me what means phrase in solr's docs-

"....Solr now looks in ./solr/conf for config, ./solr/data for data
    configurable via solr.solr.home system property..."
??

Is "system property" is really <system-property ... /> tag in web.xml file?
Or I have to define sime environment var with name "solr.solr.home"?
Or something else?
Sincerelly yours
Buharkin Y.A.
Moscow