On 1/16/07, Alan Burlison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
.../me can't help
> thinking that this would be a good time to introduce the Spring IoC
> container to manage this stuff...

Please, no.  I work on a big webapp that uses spring - it's a complete
nightmare to figure out what's going on.

Using just the IoC container? I'm not talking about full-blown Spring
magic, *just* IoC to assemble plugins.

Spring's IoC is not complicated, and logging statements and debuggers
are here to find out exactly what's happening if needed.

I don't think it'd be more complicated than using our homegrown plugin
system. Only more tested, documented and well-known.

-Bertrand