On 1/16/07, Thorsten Scherler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am on 1.5 ATM and using
|-- stax-1.2.0-dev.jar
`-- stax-utils.jar

I don't know where those jars are from, but I guess one would need the
stax API jar, and the implementation (woodstox I would think) jar.
That's two jars instead of one, but they could go away with a move to Java6.
The API is likely to have a much longer lifetime too.

Two more dependencies. Setting min version
 <!-- Java Version we are compatible with -->
  <property name="java.compat.version" value="1.6" />
would get rid of this.

Should I use 1.6 for a patch or above mentioned libs?

I think it's a bit soon to move to 1.6 - I don't know how many
platforms it's available for yet.

-Yonik