On 1/20/07, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It would be:
> http://${context}/${path}?stream.type=post

Yes!
Feels like a much more natural place to me than as part of the path of the URL.
Just need to hash out meaningful param names/values?

Oh, and I'm more interested in the semantics of those param/values,
and not what request parser it happens to get mapped to.  I'd vote for
different request parsers being an implementation detail, and keeping
those details (plugability) out of solrconfig.xml for now.

We could always add it later, but it's a lot tougher to remove things.

-Yonik