Should I really move the SpellCheckerRequestHandler to o.a.solr.handler
instead?  I see request handlers in both handler and request packages.

There are two handlers in o.a.s.request:
DisMaxRequestHandler.java
StandardRequestHandler.java

all the other handlers are in o.a.s.handler.  Moving DisMax and
Standard is harder because people may already be extending them. (At
some point we may want deprecate those and move them to .handler)

As we add things like CSVUpdateRequestHandler, LukeRequestHandler,
SQLUpdateReqeustHandler it seems cleaner (to me) to keep them isolated
from the response writers, parameter parsing etc...