On May 22, 2008, at 2:16 AM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

Bingo.  The way of the future, ha?

:-)

Yeah, one should remove $ANT_HOME/lib/junit.jar as it gets in the way.

Thanks!

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: solr-dev@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:11:14 AM
Subject: Re: QueryResponseTest failure

: Am I the only one who is seeing consistent failures of
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.response.QueryResponseTest when running ant test?

what version of ant/junit are you using?

http://www.nabble.com/Solr-nightly-build-failure-to16274831.html#a16293026

: It looks like this *Test class is not really a JUnit test class and that
: this class was added as part of SOLR-497: Added date faceting to
: QueryResponse (Grant?).  What should we do with it?

it's an annotation based JUnit test ... the wave of the future (or so i'm
told)

-Hoss

Grant Ingersoll

Lucene Helpful Hints: