On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:56:00 -0400
"Yonik Seeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we need to put a stake in the ground for the 1.3 release...
> more issues have been added, and in this mode we will never get there.
>
> Some items *should* hold up a release:
> - stability issues
> - review of new APIs that will become finalized on release
>
> We've had enough new features to warrant a new release for quite a
> while, so I don't think any new big features should be going in unless
> they are ready right now.

hi,
should the version of Jetty bundled with the sample app be updated from 6.1.3
to the latest 6.1.11? I just did it a bulk drop in and worked just fine .

Although I included ALL the libraries included in Jetty's original binary
distribution, it should be possible to keep it trimmed as it has been so far.

I know it is hardly critical, but Jetty 6.1.3 seems to be about a year old.

I'll be happy to test and provide instructions + files in Jira for someone to
check in.

Let me know what you think,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

  Albert Einstein