I've been testing with jetty 7.0.0.v20091005, and everything works good so far..

On Oct 25, 2009, at 3:59 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

If all goes well in lucene-land 2.9.1 should start a vote on Monday sometime...

I've recently tested the latest stable Jetty (6.1.21) ... so we can
avoid some duplication, has anyone tested with the latest tomcat,
resin, or other popular servlet containers?

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Yonik Seeley