Hi -

How do I facet on two fields at the same time -  If I were using a data base I
would say -

select a,b,count(*) from mytable group by a,b order by count(*) desc.

How could I do the same with faceting.  I know that I can facet on a separately
and b separately but how do
I do a & b.

Another question -

If I had two tables in my relational data base - For example I have an
organization and an employee table in my data base.  I join the tables
and flatten them.  Then I index them into solr.  How could I know if there are
any organizations without employees in solr?  In a data base I would
do a left join.

Thanks.  Seffie Schwartz.