Thanks Chris/Yonik, don't know why I didn't see those yet.

-- j

On 5/15/06, Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

: I was checking around the solr site and pages at apache.org and wasn't
: finding much.  Before jumping into the code, I'd like to get as familiar
: with solr as I could from existing docs or the like.  Can someone point
me
: in the direction?

The best documentation about using Solr is the tutorial...
        http://incubator.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html

The documentation on Solr's internals and developing Query plugins are
pretty sparse at the moment.  It's on my todo list (hopefull this week)

If you want a good chunk of code to sink your teeth into as a starting
point, take a look at StandardRequestHandler, and the APIs it uses from
other classes.

-Hoss