On 5/31/06, Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: I also saw the two student proposals for using Solr and Lucene to index
: Apache mailing lists.  That project should already have started.  Where
: is the code for that going to go?  I'd like to see how that's going.

I had no idea there had been any student proposals for that project ...
they aren't on the list of approved projects on Google's site, so i'm
guessing they sliped through the cracks.

Doug, Yonik: you guys were the perspective mentors right, did you know
some students had applied?

Indeed, it slipped through the cracks.  I had gone through about half
of the proposals on the Google site, but some things came up and I
didn't get back to it until too late.  Only the GData project was
approved.

-Yonik