6 feb 2007 kl. 04.19 skrev Michael Kimsal:

Thanks Erik. That worked, then threw me for another loop, which I sort of
have fixed I think.

I'm using the highligher functionality, but it doesn't seem to highlight the 'matched' word if it's a partial match, although it does in fact return that record. Am I missing something obvious here, or is highlighting of partial
matches not supported?

You need to rewrite the query. See Query.rewrite.

(I think that's it.)

But,

fuzzy queries are sort of slow, at least compared to many other things.
Depending on your server load and corpus size, perhaps I would recommend you using some sort of "did you mean"- functionallity rather than fuzzy queries.

--
karl