On 3/4/07 3:01 PM, "Chris Hostetter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm actaully haven't a hard time thinking of what kinds of "just in time"
> DOM walking is delayed until request ... all of the feld names are already
> known, the analyzers are built, the requesthandlers and responsewriters
> all exist and have been initialized ... what stuff isn't checked until a
> request comes in?

I had <mm> (minimum match) blow up at query time with a number
format exception (this is from memory).

I had silent a error that I can't remember the details of, but it
was something like putting the <str> for boost functions outside
the <lst>. It didn't blow up, but it was a nonsense config that
was accepted.

wunder