Hi,

I have a question regarding Solr's behaviour, in the standard
installation. When use the start.jar with a rather complex schema and I
do about 1000 updates and then try to commit, I get this:

<result status="1">java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
</result>

I know I can fix it by giving the VM a larger heap size, but still I
wonder what a good number of updates would be?

What are your experiences?

--
Maximilian Hütter
blue elephant systems GmbH

Tel            :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 578
Fax            :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
e-mail         :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sitz           :  Stuttgart, Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer:  Joachim Hörnle, Thomas Gentsch, Holger Dietrich