All -

I'm proud to announce a release to a new client API for Solr -- SolrSharp.
SolrSharp is a C# library that abstracts the interoperation of a solr search
server.  This is an initial release that covers the basics of working with
Solr.  The library is very fleshed out, but the example has only implemented
simple keyword search.  I really like the library (I'm a dogfood user, for
sure) because I can strongly type different types of objects to search
results.

There's more forthcoming, i.e. more examples, but the basics are in place.
Feedback always appreciated, suggestions for improvement are nice, and
helping hands are the best.

Until there's a better home for it, you can download the bits from JIRA at:

cheers,
jeff r.