On 4/24/07, Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...++ . <my path>/apache-solr-1.1.0-incubating/example/solr/conf/
scripts.conf
+++ $'\r'
: command not found <my-path>/apache-solr-1.1.0-incubating/example/...

Not sure what $'\r' means exactly, but it might indicate invalid
characters either in the snapshooter or scripts.conf files.

You can use for example "cat -v somefile" to see if there are any
unprintable characters in somefile, there should be none in the
scripts and configuration files.

If you're working with a distribution extracted from a zip file, there
might be DOS end-of-lines in some files (didn't check, just a wild
guess).

-Bertrand