Can you point me to the process for submitting these small patches?  I'm
looking at the jira site but don't see much of anything there outlining a
process for submitting patches.  Sorry to be so basic about this, but I'm
trying to follow correct procedures on both sides of the aisle, so to speak.

On 4/27/07, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/26/07, Michael Kimsal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We're (and by 'we' I mean my esteemed colleague!) working on patching a
few
> of these items to be in the solrconf.xml file and should likely have
some
> patches submitted next week.  It's being done on 'company time' and I'm
not
> sure about the exact policy/procedure for this sort of thing here (or
> indeed, if there is one at all).

That's fine, as long as your company has agreed to contribute back the
patch (under the Apache license).  Apache enjoys a lot of business
support (being business friendly) and a *lot* of contributions is done
on company time.

Anything really big would probably need a CLA, but patches only
require clicking the "grant license to ASF" button in JIRA.

-Yonik

--
Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com