but index file size not changed and maxDoc not changed.

2007/5/10, Nick Jenkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi James,
As I understand it numDocs is the number of documents in your index,
maxDoc is the most documents you have ever had in your index.

You currently have no documents in your index by the looks, thus your
delete query must of deleted everything. That would be why you are
getting no results.

-Nick

--
- Nick