On 5/10/07, Debra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have written a costume response writer and added  the  response writer to
solrconfig.xml

When I run a program I can see the costume response writer is initialized,
but when I run a search with the costume writer's name as the wt paramater
the search is executed but the response writer is not called
(Even the first line of the write function in the costume writer,which  is
log.info("...")  is not written out.).

Any leads of what might be the cause?

That doesn't make sense... something like the dismax handler is the
same to solr as any other custom request handler.

Perhaps look for the dismax handler init in the log files and compare
it to your handler.

-Yonik