u should know id is unique number.

2007/5/11, David Xiao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello all,

I have tested by use post.sh in example directory to add xml documents
into solr. It works when I add one by one.

But when I have a lot of .xml file to be posted (say about 500-1000 files)
and I wrote a shell script to call post.sh one by one. I found those xml
files are not searchable after post.

But from solr admin page / statistics I found that it records commited
numbers. But numDocs is not updated.

So why, when I use post.sh to post one xml it will be fine, but if I use
post.sh for 500 times, each time one xml will be different behavior?

Regards,

David

--
regards