Hi,

I've got an app using Cocoon and Solr, both running through Tomcat. The post.sh file has been modified to grab local files, send it to Cocoon (via http), the Solr-fied xml from Cocoon is then sent to the update url in Tomcat/Solr. Not sure any of that is relevant though!

I'm running the post.sh file like:

post.sh ../xml/*.xml

Which sends all of the files in xml to the post.sh script.

Most of the POSTs work fine, but every once in a while I'll get:

"The requested resource (/solr/update) is not available."

So my questions is this, is there a problem with sending all of those post requests to solr all at once? Should I be waiting to get an "ok" response before posting the next? Or is it OK to just blast solr like that? I'm wondering if its a Tomcat issue?

Matt