Thanks.

Yes I will do it.

So you may be the best person to talk about the Russian content indexing. :)
My indexing process follows:
    1. RussianTokenizer
    2. RussianLowerCaseFilter
    3. RussianStopFilter
    4. RussianStemFilter

Seems OK to me as I'm using the same structure used by the Lucene's
RussianAnalyzer... Do you think I can improve it somehow?

Regards,
Daniel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/