On a related note, it'd be great if we could set up a series of transformations to be done on data when it comes into the index, before being indexed. I guess a custom tokenizer might be the best way to do this though..?

ie:

-Post
-Data is cleaned up, properly escaped, etc
-Then data is passed to whatever tokenizer we want to use.