Hello!

I've found something which is either already in SOLR, or should be (as I can see it being very helpful). I couldn't figure out how to do it though..

Lets say I'm trying to print out a page of products, and I want to provide a list of brands to filter by. It would be great if in my facets I could get this sort of xml...

<int name="adidas" id="1">45</int>

That way, I'd be able to know the brand id of adidas without having to run a second query somewhere for each facet to look it up. Without having this, I'd have to pass &fq=brand:adidas to make this work, and with some brands having strange character's in their names.. éS, for example, passing the name in the URL can be annoying =p

Any way to do this?