Some other notes:
I just read the license... it's nice and short, and appears to be ASL
compatible to me.
We could either include the source in Solr and build it, or add it as
a pre-compiled jar into lib.
The FilterFactory should probably have it's package changed to
org.apache.solr.analysis (definitely if it will be included in source
form in our repository).

-Yonik