i'm not very familiar with that wiki, but note the line in the example ant
script...

  <!-- SOLR_HOME must be set as an environment variable -->

: --solr.xml <-- Where i can find this file?

according to the wiki page...

> First we will setup a basic directory structure (assuming we only want to
> change some fields) and copy the attached build.xml and solr.xml:

...i addume it is refering to what you named build.xml ... if you name it
solr.xml i think you would need to run "ant -f solr.xml mysolr.dist" ...
but like i said, i'm not too familiar with that wiki, so i could be wrong.

-Hoss