Hi,

   This is what I intended to do with my impl. Create a Multi-Valued filed
for the schema. Then when you prepare the document which you want to send it
to the SOLR to index, for examples
<doc>
 <productID>1234</productID>
 <tag>Java</tag>
 </tag>.Net</tag>
</doc>

 And the next question of your to get the count do the facet on this <Tag>
field.

Rakesh