key = sometimesUniqueField + "_" + otherTimesUniqueuField;

If one of them is always guaranteed to be unique you should be fine.

- will

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave C. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:07 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Multiple uniqueKey fields

Hello, I just started using Solr and have a question regarding unique keys.

Is it somehow possible to specify more than 1 unique key?
The
problem is, some of my indexed data has one particular unique field,
while other data does not have this field at all and uses another field
for unique-ness.
Any suggestions on how to overcome this?

Thanks,
David