Great job Mike. I'm working on a solr-based engine for our newspaper website and I am wondering what your server specs are for this site?

Ram? Processor? Dedicated vs. Shared? Tomcat, Jetty, other?

Any info like that which would be useful to help guage server requirements.

Maybe an idea of how many indexed records too? I realize project scopes vary, but at least we can ballpark it.

In my case I'm trying to figure if I need a dedicated server for this project.

Tim

Bangordailynews.com New Media