Thanks Matthew!   I tidied up a couple of minor things in there.

        Erik

On Dec 5, 2007, at 2:00 PM, Matthew Runo wrote:

Ok, I updated it. I hope it makes sense =\

I'm not really familiar enough with the Context changes to add those. If someone else would be so kind as to add "the other way", it'd be much appreciated.

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat

--Matthew