You have to read the example solrconfig.xml bundled with a fresh install of solr

You'll find everything about dismax request handler

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Laxmilal Menaria [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 7 décembre 2007 09:12
À : solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Objet : Re: How do I search in all fields without index by solr

I have tried that :

?q=laxmilal&qt=dismax&fl=FriendID,Title,Address,PhoneNo,Comments
?q=video&qt=dismax&qf=FriendID,Title,Address,PhoneNo,Comments

But both are not return search results, is any configuration in config for that
? my configuration is :

<fieldType name="string_ch" class="solr.StrField">
        <analyzer class="
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer"/>
</fieldType>

LM