From: Brian Whitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:23:01 AM
Subject: debugging slowness

We've got periods where direct solr queries take 35s; on resin reboot
they go back to taking 500ms. This is on a 16GB ram 4-core server. We
want to debug this but don't know where to start. Is there some sample-

type command we can run during queries to figure out where Solr/Lucene

is spending its time (ala MySQL's slow query log)?