Hello, is this possible to do in one query:
I have a query which returns 1000 documents with names and addresses. I can run
facet on state field and see how many addresses I have in each state. But also
I need to see how many families lives in each state. So as a result I need a
matrix of states on top and Last Names on right.
After my first query, knowing which states I have I can run queries on each
state using facet field Last_Name. But I guess this is not an efficient way.
Is this possible to get in one query? Or may be some other way?

Thank you
Gene