Hi Otis,
        Thanks. Was thinking along those lines. But having two indexes will
hurt my search.

1 . Searching fields that belong only to the personal details should
result in 5 resumes begin shown for the guy (if he has 5). But now it
will only show 1 link to the personal details and no resumes.

2 . Searching fields that belong to the personal details and resume
details will result in 2 sets of results which I will have to manually
combine using text processing.

Can I avoid doing this?

Thanks,
Gavin

--
Gavin Selvaratnam,
Project Leader

hSenid Mobile Solutions
Phone: +94-11-2446623/4
Fax: +94-11-2307579

Web: http://www.hSenidMobile.com

Make it happen

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. The content
and opinions
contained in this email are not necessarily those of hSenid Software
International.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.