I am trying solrj to index.. using follwing code

 String url = "http://localhost:8080/solr";;
  SolrServer server = new CommonsHttpSolrServer( url );

its giving error that undifined symbol for constructor(string). can somoen
tell me why this constructor thrwoing error while in source file i can
clearly see this constructor

thanks