On Jan 21, 2008 10:23 AM, Doug Steigerwald
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there any support for DisMax (or any search request handlers) in search
> components, or is that
> something that still needs to be done?  It seems like it isn't supported at
> the moment.

I was curious about this, too ... If it *is* something that needs to
be done, am happy to help w/ the coding. But I would need some
advice/guidance up front --  I'm new enough to Solr that the design
behind the SearchComponents refactoring is not immediately obvious to
me, either from the Jira comments or the code itself.

-Charlie