Sorry, this method will not work with tokenized fields I guess. Andy's
approach is the standard in this case, however Yonik's method should also
work.

As for specifying filter queries with SolrJ, use
SolrQuery.addFilterQuery(String
filterQuery) to specify filter queries in code.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.