Ryan Grange schrieb:
> It is absolutely possible to do such a thing.  I wish I had more time
> right now to create even a sample.  Unfortunately while I'm not too bad
> at XSLT, I haven't used it often enough to whip something up off the top
> of my head with any hope of it working the first time.  I encourage you
> to read up on XSLT creation though as what you're asking is definitely
> doable.  Possible problems I could see would be if you want the XSLT to
> also generate navigation links for you automatically.  Basic formatting
> of the results shouldn't be a problem though.

Thanks for the answer, but I am not sure if you understood what I am
trying to do. I know I can transform the Solr-update response with XSLT.
As it is XML this will always work.
My question is can Solr (out-of-the-box) do this, just as with the

How do I configure this? Where does the stylesheet go in the Solr
installation?

The usecase for this is, that users should be able to submit content to
the index and get a response back from Solr. Sure I could wrap all this
parsing the response to an update with an other webapp, but it would be
nice to make it work only with Solr.

Best regards,

Max