From: Stuart Sierra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 11:59:20 AM
Subject: Survey: How do you store your fields?

To Solr users:

I'm curious: do you store everything in a database and just use Solr
for indexing/searching, or do you store everything in Solr so that
your search results come back with context?  Or something in between?
(I know if you want highlighting you have to store those fields.)

At the moment, I'm using Solr without a database, storing all the
fields, which is convenient for search/retrieval but slow for
updating.

-Stuart